Welcome to Dreams to Words the gateway to my world of Bon Jovi Fan Fiction. Here you will find links to not only my stories but also those of other talented writters, so please come on in, open one of the many doors, immerse yourself and enjoy!!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Story Update & Thank you

Hello all,

I just wanted to express my thanks for all of your comments this past week. It has been very encouraging to read that so many of you are enjoying my stories.

I know the infamous Fiction Mistress had a hand in steering many of you to my blogs so I would like to extend a huge Thank You to her. She is a constant source of help and inspiration, and most importantly a wonderful friend. Hugs and Kisses, Sam.

Now down to business...

Chapter 53 of Edge of a Broken Heart has just been posted.

Enjoy

;)

V

1 comments:

Anonymous,  October 14, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

yaaaayy!
No Thank you for writing these stories! lol ... I love Edge but Frankie is near and dear to my heart as well.
Thanks for the update and might i say very hot! LOL
can't wait for more ;)

<3
J

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Drop Me A Line

Do you have a comment, a request or perhaps a suggestion for Venus.
Email me at
dreamstowords@gmail.com

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

      © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP