Welcome to Dreams to Words the gateway to my world of Bon Jovi Fan Fiction. Here you will find links to not only my stories but also those of other talented writters, so please come on in, open one of the many doors, immerse yourself and enjoy!!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Story Update

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for the feed back on Edge and Frankie. I'm glad you are still enjoying them. I know the updates aren't quite as frequent as they once were, but we all know that real life is a relentless task master.

For those of you following Alex in Edge of a Broken Heart...I am sorry to say that the Alex muse seems to have gone an on extended hiatus. I am trying very hard to get her back on task but in the mean time, if you haven't already, why not aquaint yourselves with the lovely ladies of Loves Legacy....Frankie and Beth. I promise you won't be disappointed. It's just getting to the good bits. ;)

There is a new chapter of Love's Legacy up now. I hope you enjoy it.

;)

V

0 comments:

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Drop Me A Line

Do you have a comment, a request or perhaps a suggestion for Venus.
Email me at
dreamstowords@gmail.com

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

      © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP